Friday, February 10, 2012

The Vow

As a girl I am a huge fan of romantic movies. They make my life more pleasurable and enjoyable. Now that Valentine's day is right around the corner I am in the look for the perfect movie. After some research I found out that "The vow" was a romantic movie starring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum, I instantly got very excited, because they are 2 of my favorite actors. Then I found out it was based on a true story so I researched a little bit more and found out that the book was coming out in early February. As a lucky person on Saturday I went to Walmart and scored the book. They told me it wasn't supposed to hit stores until this weekend, but I was lucky enough to get it before. I started reading it instantly and fell completely in love. I recommend buying the book and reading it. It is so romantic, special and inspirational. The love story of Kim and Krickitt Carpenter is shocking and moving, trust me you won't regret buying the book.







Now tomorrow the movie comes out and I will give you my thought and reviews when I come back from the Cinema.


Are you watching it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!