Friday, September 23, 2011

It is smokey

I love doing my makeup and experimenting new things all the time. I think the eyes are a very important part of every girl. If you do them the right way, then you can define yourself and make a huge statement. I decided to experiment with a light smokey eye. I have to say I loved the end result. I used Urban Decay eyeshadows from a small shadow palette. I used a white and a black shadow. Then I used a MAC eye liner. I also wanted to show the new bracelets that I got. The silver with flowers one was bought in Hawaii in my most recent trip and the other one in a local store called 344. 
This outfit and makeup were for the Enrique Iglesias concert last night!







 





2 comments:

  1. I like your bracelet and the srudded shirt! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!