Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Best of summer

Now that summer is almost gone and we are starting to feel cooler air, I think it is the perfect opportunity to write about the best things about summer. Summer for me was certainly a very special season. 
I spent the first months as a married woman, and enjoying my husband more and more everyday. 



I also moved to a new city and a new state very far from my previous home. Now we are living in the East Coast and enjoying every day of it!


I got to visit new places and the most wonderful of all was Hawaii. We had a very good time over there, lots of sun and beach involved.






Great and delicious food was also part of summer. I got to eat a lot of delicious stuff, without thinking about the calories, well at least not every day. 






 

Now lets see what this next season has to offer!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great year! :D

    Hawaii is amazing.


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked Hawaii! I spent part of my childhood there. :) I recently started a blog too... will probably write about whatever interests me, lol.

    http://chocoluxmango.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!