Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tweed Love

The first piece of clothing that I decided to style is the tweed moto jacket. I am completely obsessed with this jacket, it is a piece that I believe it was made for me. It is the perfect combination between chic, retro and contemporary. It is a statement piece that will be very used during the winter. I love the mixture of tweed with leather.
This month is all about the Holiday season and what a better way to pair the jacket than with a sequined top. 




Do you own a jacket like this one?
Pao

8 comments:

  1. I really like that jacket!

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a jacket like this one,
    But i think i'd really like to own one, because this one looks amazing :D

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes you should definitely invest in one!

      Delete
  3. Love the jacket!
    closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!