Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Details

As it must be for almost everyone else in the world, Christmas is my favorite holiday. Everything about this important date is exciting. I love how the environment changes, the weather is nice, the streets are filled with beautiful and bright lights and just everyone gets into the Christmas spirit. I love decorating my house and having it fully ready for Santa. This is my first year living in our new place and Im loving the little details I have been adding so far.




If you have posted pictures about your decorations, let me know so I can see them!
Pao

7 comments:

  1. Hey! just found your blog on bloggers..def joined so I can follow! Check out my blog at www.highheeledmama.com and let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful blog nice pictures, checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/12/how-to-goal-set.html
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!