Sunday, January 27, 2013

Introducing Sparkling PM

Hello lovely readers.... First of all I just want to thank you for your continuous support and for following me on this amazing journey. Blogging is something that I really enjoy doing. I get excited about every single step involved on the blogging process, from taking pictures, editing and just writing about the things that I love and enjoy.
Today I want to introduce you to another passion of mine, that is jewelry. As mostly every girl in the world I love accessories and fashion. I started my own jewelry line and I am so excited for the pieces that I am creating. I patiently hand make each one of my pieces and I put so much effort into every one of them. My bracelets are made with chains, crystals, Swarovski stones, and cute and on trend shiny pieces. 


I really hope you have the opportunity of checking my online store: Sparkling PM <-- This link will take you to my shop, you can take a look and order something if you please! 


Please share your feedback with me!
Pao

11 comments:

  1. Great pieces of jewelry, wish you the best luck!

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/
    http://nobressonhosloja.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish set of picks! I love them :) Have someone ever told you before that you look like Michelle Rodriguez?
    -S

    thetrenchcoatmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!
    xx,
    Mafalda. ♥
    http://coffee-bottles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bracelets! :)

    Check out my blog & feel free to follow ;)
    http://nudelovesnerd.blogspot.de/

    https://www.facebook.com/nlovesnfashionblog

    xxx
    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. all are pretty!
    love this red heart :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh these are all so pretty!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love alll!

    Chic and casual.

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for introducing you to another passion of mine, that is jewelry. As mostly every girl in the world I love accessories and fashion. I started my own jewelry line and I am so excited for the pieces that I am creating. I patiently hand make each one of my pieces and I put so much effort into every one of them. My bracelets are made with chains, crystals, key ringsSwarovski stones, and cute and on trend shiny pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!