Thursday, August 30, 2012

How much is your face worth?

Ever since I saw this tag going on in other blogs, I said to myself, "you have to do it". So here I am, and this is what my face is worth, according to the products that I apply to it on a daily basis.
So the result is: $242.75 dollars. That is seriously so much more than I thought. But it is all worth it in the end, because if you don't take good care of your face, no one will. Applying high-end products to it, makes me feel good, loved and pampered.
Your face is so important and is your introduction letter to the world, that is what they first see about you, so please take good care of it! 


How much is your face worth?
Pao

15 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Good face products are totally worth it! And they last longer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your blog. I just followed via GFC. I hope you can check mine out too. I had no idea how much makeup products can add up. Very unique post that makes you think about how much people are spending on beauty products.
    xoxo,
    Ashley
    www.fashionismydayjob.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...A girl 's face is priceless..so when it come to how expensive to spend on beauty product..I am just very bad at that. I always listen to what friend's suggestion..so I was buying too many face product..AT THE SAME TIME:)...ahaha..anyway, I think what you spent really worth it cus you look lovely:)

    www.edgymix.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore your choice of product!!!! lovely face you have there!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will do that too ;p (My face is not worth much :0)

    xxx Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I linked your blog in my post :3 Hope you dun mind ;3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey , I just can return the compliment..you have also a beautiful blog, and I follow you back with pleasure, have a great week-end:D xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so natural, love it!
    http://simplement-heureuse.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure we can follow each other!I'm following you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, the face is definitely important to take care of!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!that's a lot of money!
    but we should be careful with our faces,that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. :)that is a cool article:) hehe
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo
    www.fashionmemos.blogaspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to use Kiehls on my face, but I lived in Barcelona for 8 months recently and found a new product called Canarias, it is not cheap and only sells in Spain I love it and now I am getting worried how am I going to get it when it is over

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!