Tuesday, July 17, 2012

If I could only...

Yesterday I was thinking, what if one day I were under a situation where I could only use three products for the rest of my life? The situation may be a little bit difficult, because it means for the rest of your life. After thinking for a few minutes I realized that the answer wouldn't be completely tough. So these are the 3 products I chose. 


1. Estee Lauder DayWear 
This is the perfect moisturizer, it makes you feel fresh and rejuvenated every time you apply it to your face. It has a delicious smell of cucumber that just makes you feel awake. It is also an anti-oxidant cream with SPF 15, which is a plus, especially lately that our skins get more exposed to the effects of the sun than before. 
DayWear
2. Medicated Lip Balm
The perfect lip product for a person that gets chapped lips very easily. This is amazing and it makes my lips feel soft and hydrated. 


3. Elf Blush
My favorite blush of all time, it is perfect for every season and it instantly makes me feel prettier. I think it is the number one product that every girl should have, if they were put under the same situation.
Elf blush
What are the three products that you would choose?


Happy Tuesday!
Pao

14 comments:

  1. Mm unfortunately I don't have a lot of products to choose from, but my three fav ones are certainly my Million Lash Mascara, black eyeliner and some body cream :3

    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to pick only 3, but you picked good ones!

      Delete
  2. oh i need to try it :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime Estee Lauder!C'est super!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Estee Lauder is the best of the best

      Delete
  4. i agree with you, lip balm is a necessity - especially for emergencies.
    my 3 products would probably be vaseline, moisturiser and water (if that counts!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lip balm is a big necessity for me always!:)
    Just found ur blog dear
    how about following each other?
    I am now following u on Gfc hope u visit me n folow me back on gfc and facebook page :)

    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, because who doesn't want to have great looking lips

      Delete
  6. I like your blog! Im following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, if you like my blog follow me back please. XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello my products are: mascara, blush and concealer:)
    thx sweetie for visiting:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. The moisturizer is the best, you should try it! I have to try their BB cream.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!