Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Mint Leopard

I think every girl has a favorite color or combination of colors that prefers over everything else. I have a huge crush on mint and leopard. I think they look incredible together and they are the perfect combination. This outfit is one of my favorites so far. I love the contrast of the leopard with the chunky mint necklace. 







Blouse: Ann Taylor, Pants: Forever 21, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Watch: Michael Kors


What do you think? Do you like it?
Pao

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pao! The jeans are perfect, above all the colour! Thank you so so much for your comment on my blog and for following me, I'll follow you back with pleasure :)

    Kisses!

    Eyes of zodiac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela Im addicted to mint

      Delete
  2. I think they looks great together as well! Definitely agree with you :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the suggestion to follow each other.
    Thanks for your lovely comment. Great post!!!
    I'm following you right now. hope you can follow me!!!
    хохо

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    twitter

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana you are very sweet!

      Delete
  4. Thank you :-)
    I followed you back!

    ♡ http://hello-strawberryswing.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of the pants. My new and current color obsession is seafoam/turquoise/mint. I need to get my hands on a pair like these XO

    www.giraffesandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!